Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sax Adventure part 3 : Well there's always next year ;D

Ok so this is Loni, and this is also my third post. I feel as though I’m getting really behind on my summer project but then I see that some people are only on their first post, but I still feel like I’m getting behind. I know that some people are accomplishing a lot when it comes to their projects and others aren’t really getting anywhere near their goal for the end of the summer. I’ll have to admit I’m one of the ones who isn’t close to my goal.

Ok so I’ve been traveling, a lot, like almost non-stop this entire summer. Its probably been my most hectic summer which is not good for me in terms of Summer school work. However, I am trying to get as much accomplished as I can. I feel bad that i'm not closer to reaching my goal but I haven't given up yet! heheh

I have been Practicing my Sax a lot and I’m glad to say my raw lip is result of my efforts. When I first rented my alto it had been almost 3 and a half months since I last played and I really sucked at first. But that was to be expected, now I’m getting back my musical groove hah but I mean its sounding much better than before.

This past week and next week have been “band camp” weeks and so I halted everything including my project for it, and this next week I won’t have access to a computer or like internet and I definitely won’t be able to go and play anywhere.

So I really do hope that I can accomplish at least a small part of my goal by the time we go back to school. I mean I’m going to Mexico for a couple of weeks in august so I’m going to take my Sax there to play so I know I can get something done for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment