
Bonjour, Meet the barrel-eyed fish. It looks like a pretty simple faced fish with clear bubble around a separated, two lobed brain. Well that assumption is wrong. Those two large green balls are actually it's eyes. Those dark spots closer to the mouth that you originally assumed were eyes are actually its nostrils. Bet you've never seen this kind of fish. I hadn't either till Wild Kingdom caught my attention. This fish is super rare and dwells in the dark water. They use their upwards looking eyes to locate prey then swim up to get them. What does this have to do with my project? Well they live in the dark, waiting to surprise their prey. Why would something so interesting hide? Well because not enough words have been shared about it. The other fish probably make fun of it and hunters try to kill it because this fish is a complete mystery to them. My project is also a mystery because it's only my lips moving about it. I'm asking for some help please :) Just let someone know. Old or young, black or white, I don't care. It gets what's going on out. I can talk a lot, but only so much can be said. I know some people are helping and I thank you so much! Can drop off at my house (109 Deni Dr. Waterford, Mi 48327) anytime, talking to friends or family members, etc.
"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again." -Groucho Marx.
I’m actually getting funds though. If I can’t decorate a whole cemetery, it’s the thought that counts. I can always just go to a smaller cemetery. I also need to get myself in gear to talk to flower shops… I’m passing out can donation for my neighborhood this week sometime. I have a mission trip coming up though; a whole week where I’ll be gone and I cannot get anything more completed, great. I wish you luck on your project. Oh, and look up barrel-eyed fish. They are actually pretty interesting.
With Love,Hannah Long
No comments:
Post a Comment