I'm starting to have some worries. My church isn't responding and I have no money for this. I need to get out to ask floral shops but my dad is never home. Anyone else want to ask their churches? I can collect donations. I'm getting so side tracked with this. I'm trying to do the reading, keep up with flickr, lose some weight (or stay the same because stress causes fat, you've probably seen the commercial) keep up with volunteering not only at church but Cantabury on the Lake and do missionary work, have a normal summer, maintain friendships, work on getting myself to a better place, help friends, keep around a boyfriend, make new friends, sleep & keep from sticking my head under a tire. Fun times. The 4th of July was wonderful. I was able to relax during the day, hang out with friends, meet new people, tube, boat, tan & get some nice tan lines.
In all of my summer actions I might sound selfless but that's not true. Sometimes I push off people so I can close myself off. I bail on plans so I can have some peace. Life just doesn't have enough time. We move 100 miles per hour only to be told that the road we're on is wrong and full of pot holes. The road we're on is actually only meant for those traveling to the speed of their own life not flying by. Stopping to smell the roses is impossible when they catch on fire while we pass. That's why we go through so many shoes in our life time. People without luxuries of stress are those living with one pair of shoes and I congratulate you.
Something weird happened recently though, I reconnected with my southern family. Just via email you can tell they live in the dead, dark, back roads of the southern states of Alabama and Georgia. These are my roots. My people who made me this old fashion way. Thanks guys. Even though they may never read this.
I feel funny if you actually read this. It took a lot for me to get that out. Congratulations blogging, I though I was important enough to expose myself this much. That's more than my father has ever accomplished.
Love, hannah
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1463266&l=cd9c4767c3&id=1328694897
a nice summer shot :)
Hannah, I can ask my church if you email me more information about your project. I could just ask them to mail you a check, or I could collect money for you. just let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDelete