Monday, July 26, 2010

Second Post-Autumn Gairaud

I haven't blogged since I went to summer camp for two weeks and I haven't really exercised either. I know, I know, my project is getting in shape and I'm not. Well hopefully by getting on here and blogging I will get outside and exercise. The exercise plan is still the same but I've decided that because of my lack of exercising it has become necessary to alter my diet some. The first step I've decided to take is eating smaller portions. No, I'm not going to starve myself but I am going to make sure that I only eat what I need. I guess that means no more eating when I'm bored, that's too bad. I'm also going to change what I choose to snack on, so rather than eating some Lays potato chips, I'll try a yogurt instead. Also, I would like to reduce the amount of pop I drink to little or none. I hope that my diet changes will help me on my quest to get in shape.

To help me with actually carrying out this project I'm going to give my mom the power of encouraging me to do the exercise routine more than a minimum of three times a week. Hopefully, this will help me to actually do my exercising. I hope next time I blog that I can report progress.

In addition, I realized that by making a list of positive things that will come out of getting into shape and losing weight that I might be more inclined to reach my goal. So far, I have come up with; feeling better, a better self image, higher stamina, and new clothes(my personal favorite). While making my list I got to thinking that if I lost weight my clothes would be too big so therefore, my mom would have to buy me new clothes, which for any girl is awesome! With this in mind, I am really motivated (at least at the moment) to exercise and get into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment