Jesus criminy. I dug a hole for myself.
So for the past few weeks I have done my own thing, with the blog project hovering over my head, tapping on my brain shouting "Hello, you need to get off your butt and write something!" Well, I'm lazy. But today I realized that the blog project was right. I do need to write something. So... I am.
The documentation begins:
Doing a full is hard. I mean it isn't that hard if you sleep well at night and eat well during the day and you don't feel dizzy all the time because of allergies. But I can't sleep well at night and I don't eat lunch because I would rather lay in bed wishing I could make up for that lost sleep and I am extremely dizzy because I am not Claritin Clear. So when I go to my tumbling class, which is specifically for working on my goal, I can't focus.
I flip backwards, rotate a full circle, and land on the mat like I am supposed to, then blink a few times and ask myself if I actually did it, because I am currently a cheer zombie. I rely on muscle memory to do all the work because my brain is in a sleep-deprived and allergy-stricken fog. My coaches tell me "good job" and "do it just like that five more times." I nod, throw a thumbs up and stagger to the end of the line at the trampoline, scratching my head trying to figure out what they were talking about. "Zombie" is just not the most favorable lifestyle.
So today, the "diet" starts. I feel like if I can't get the sleep to fuel my body, I will at least give it some good eats. This isn't some stupid Weight Watchers shenanigan, I just want to have energy throughout the day and not die of a McDonalds induced heart attack at age 25. I promise myself that I will stick to my "diet" this time, but I would rather call it something that sounds less restricting...
Alright, today is the first day of my new health kick. (Sounds better than "diet"). Now I'm going to go downstairs, walk right past the Captain Crunch and make myself some freaking scrambled eggs. Have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment