So i actually tried yesterday to post my second blog, but I guess it didn't show up.
I'll start off by saying I'm really grateful for the wide range of freedom we've had with this project. I've honestly always wanted to execute this project idea, but never had enough determination to do it.
Since my first blog post, I did slightly change the purpose of my project and what I'm doing. Before, I said that I was going to walk up to random people and ask them questions. I came to realize that concept was somewhat redundant. I slashed that part of the project, so now I'm just keeping a virtual modern scrapbook of summer 2010.
I'm sure everyone has always wondered what Lindsay Papciak is really like... NOT. But this isn't about anyone else but me mostly. It's overall been going really great. Most of the time when I look over the videos that I took, I don't even recall those events happening. I just have a really bad memory I guess. It's great to be able to look back and laugh and remember even the smallest things that happened in a day. Technology is just awesome in that way. I still haven't warmed up completely to the idea of talking to a camera and I seem awkward at some points, but I'm sure I will get better over time. I'll admit though, it is a lot of fun as well. I'd reccommend doing this to anyone who is commited enough. Sometimes, I'm not quite sure if i should record a certain something, but usually end up doing so anyways. I'll also admit on certain days I got a little stingy with the recording too, but overall I get the main portions of the day.
My summer itself hasn't been all too exciting yet, but in the future I'm going to camp, Cedar Point, and some concerts. I hope these videos don't end up reducing anyone to tears of boredom, if they even take the time to watch what I do in my eccentric lifestyle.
If anyone may be curious or interested, the man's name of whom I got the inspiration to do this project is Charles Trippy (I know, pretty awesome name).
http://www.youtube.com/ctfxc
And if you are interested, you may also view my July 1st-July 3rd video. It's taking me a lot longer than I had hoped and planned to edit these videos, but the spectacular 4th of July video is on its way and will eventually be posted on my twitter and the next blog. In the mean time, I think I will quit babbling and making whoever is reading this much of this post waste their time. So here's the direct link to the video:
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view¤t=DAY1-3.mp4&newest=1
So don't hate, and enjoy, my fellow classmates! :)
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment