Monday, July 26, 2010

Hm, I may be behind right now.... Post 3

I unfortunately had no way to blog for a while. Once again, dang internet.
Onto my progress.
I actually have a lot to catch up on when it comes to editing my videos. I've only finished and posted days 1-4. Day four alone took forever to complete. My next blog will hopefully contain links to many of the videos.
I seem to have lost a lot of interest in this project, besides the fact that no one else cares about my daily life in a nut shell besides myself (and potentially, the guests on it), it's just not all the fun anymore. I think if i were to actually keep up with my work and editing and all i would actually find time to sort of enjoy this.
At the same time, I'm still more than happy to continue with this. Like I've mentioned before, I love seeing what I did over the summer. Although the more precious moments remain uncaptured, they're stored in my memory (I tried to avoid making that sound cheesey as best I could. fail).
Two weeks ago, I started summer school for gym. To clear things up with everyone though, I did not fail gym. July 12th marked the start day of this three week class. This meant that I was up early and my opportunities to begin recording didn't start until 1:45 pm from monday through friday. I'm mentioning this because this is a reason why the lengths of my videos have been cut so short. When first starting out I was just plain exhausted everyday since I was just so used to laying around every single day. I'm starting to get better. I apologize about it in a couple videos though.
For those who would just be so kind to make my project seem less lame by watching my video, here is the link to the Fourth of July video.
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=DAY4.mp4&newest=1#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs951.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fad357%2FLilP_ciak2012%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDAY4.mp4%26newest%3D1
Comments are encouraged and much obliged. :)
Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment