Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Fourth Post

I'm back, sorry about the boring title, but anyways, this is my fourth post, which means that once I'm done with this post, I'll be halfway through the summer's blogging! That's pretty cool, in my opinion. So over this past week, things didn't go as smoothly as I was thinking it would. I've been very busy with drumline and marching band, so I haven't been able to work on it as much, plus I had to add in a good transition between the two parts of the cadence, which I hadn't accounted for. Therefore, I wasn't able to start the solo section. But we'll see if I can start it this week before I leave for band camp.

As I stated previously, I'm going to try to start the solo section this week. However, I have pre-camp from noon all the way to nine, which will make this difficult to do this week. On top of that, I have band camp all next week, Sunday to Saturday, so I won't be able to post or work on my project at all. Actually, I guess I could work on it there if I have time, but we'll see. Well, the solo section consists of solos from the different instruments on the drumline, usually snare, tenors, and basses. It's pretty difficult to write, because it's supposed to be the hardest part of the cadence. But I think I'll be fine, as long as I keep focused.

So that's this week's update, hope you enjoyed it. I don't know why I said that, but whatever. Anyways, I'm excited I've written like half of my cadence, so that's a plus. Well, there's not much else to say about it, except that I hope it turns out good, though I have said that multiple times. So long for now, and see you next week for a new update of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment