Friday, July 23, 2010

Ashley Shuell's 3rd Blog Post

Ahhh,It is comin' along great! The book itself is complete and now I just need to add my poems and decorate it. I have 38 poems and 30 pages, So I am going to use the backs of paper which means I will need 22 more poems! I am going to just print poems and start putting them in and if I have an idea for a poem then I will just add it. I went to the Fabric store the other day and bought, paint, Peacock feathers, bells, strings, thread, Palliate, paintbrushes, and glue! I started painting the first page, originally I was going to just paint it a light green, but it turned into a white tree with blue orbs, I can dig it. The first two pages will be just the title of the book and who I am dedicating it to. Now, I think I will be titling my book "Evidence of a Poet", It was something I was thinking about one day and I said to myself "Huzzah!" The next time I work on my project I think I will be adding in my poems. I do have a pictures on the computer I would like to print out and use in my book(They relate to the poems.I am not the best artist, so this tree looks a little funny, but it's the effort that counts! I am just decorating the book on whatever comes out of the top of my head, I have no plan or anything. I will decorate by the way I feel that day, so it has more personality. I will continue to write poems as much as I can! I have my own site were I post them so readers and rate or comment on them and tell me their dislikes and likes, it helps me a lot. Well I am off to sleep, Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment