I hope someone got the song reference.With four weeks down and four to go,I am slowly but surely completing my plot.Despite that,this was one of the harder parts because I wasnt sure were to continue in the storyline.This became a waste of time and it took a couple of days to be able to get a solid idea on what was going to happen next.Lucky for me though,I had all the time that I required and was able to complete the next five scenes on time.
From where my last summary ended,Drake and Charlette were leaving the city.They too had no idea where to go,and went forward with no particular destination in order to avoid getting caught.These five scenes follow the main theme of aimlessness,with the characters following no certain plan and almost loosing their path to completing their journey.In order to show a difference in the mood with the environment,I fast forward the setting to mid-fall.The fall climate shows a warmness in the surroundings,also fitting into the plot by their path of hope being rediscovered.The setting will change to winter in the last several chapters,mainly to display sadness in a beautiful manner.
As always,I show a summary that will give you a peek at my work.Scenes sixteen through twenty include:
16.Drake and Charlette search for somewhere to stay,but become involved in violent relations with the military once again.
17.The duo is captured and escapes from the military base near the end of October.They escape via hanging onto a helicopter that is taking them to an unknown destination.
18.Along the way,they battle multiple soldiers while still hanging on.Once the helicopter lands,Drake and Charlette discover that they are in an alien city.
19.Drake discovers the purpose of the alien invasion and protects the town from a group of soldiers.
20.Drake defeats the second elite and aquires its power for future use.
I'm still not entirely sure on how I'll tie in the final elite into the next sequel,but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by the time that I'm done with this one.If anyone wants more insight on this or any of my other stories,please contact me or post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment