Monday, July 12, 2010

Third post

hey my project is coming along great. I've been writing alot in my journal. I scrapebook about my weekend my parents throw a party just because they wanted to and its was so fun. I jounral about my segment 2 driving class and how boring it was. i made a story about a girl who has a talent in acting. I acting scout finds her and tells her he has a auction in new york for her. She takes her twin brother and go to new york city to auction and explore a new city. i also completed my other 2 stories about the women and her husband who keep serects from each other. i need new ideas for my journals and I need help coming up with them so if you guys hace any for me please comment on this. I've been writing alot of stories about women and what happens in their life. So my next story is going to be about a man who has been a little down in life. Does have a girl even knowing he about to be 35 years old. He just lost his job and all he has is his best friend/roomate trying to help him figer stuff. So next week I'll update on all my scrapbooking and journals. Please comment all you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment