Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chore? Habit? Enjoyment?

Those who know me, know that I am a very busy person. It seems I always have something going on and hardly have free-time. This can be good or bad. I have recently been working extensively (aka, everyday) between working for family friends, random jobs and my actual job at The Big Apple. Workingout is now seeming to be more of a chore for me since I am so busy and I don't like that. I have been finding myself at the end of my day, late at night, just ready to get some sleep and remembering that I need to exercise. So, most of my exercises have been in the early morning or late night. I don't want this project to become like a chore. I would love for it to simply be more of a habit that is something I can just enjoy, but when you work and have such a busy schedule that task isn't as easy as it may seem.

This weekend I also spent out at Groveland Oaks Campground (like I mentioned before) with my family and best friend. Being there I did not do the exercises I normally would nor did I get enough. I did get some exercise, but I feel I could have gotten more. Unfortunately though, that was like a family vacation so exercising was not my main goal. I did do some swimming, biking and walking while I was there though. I also got a bit of my summer reading in.

I am very thankful and happy to be getting so much work and to be making money. I now am just going to find a way to be able to work, work-out, read, spend time with family and everything else I do, (Haha) but I am determined. I will accomplish it all.

This next week I am going to be busy constantly, everyday. My short term goal for this week will now be to find ways of doing my exercises without them feeling like a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment