Monday, July 5, 2010

#3, Love, Hannah :D

Czesc, I emailed all the big names at my church! I reached out to both pastors, my God mom (she works there), the out reach director, the spiritual administrator and the youth leader. The more the merrier. So I basically summarized my first blogs but I hope they get the point. I'm finding it pretty easy to put this off. I have made designs for "FLOWERS FOR THE FORGOTTEN" and set up a nice speech for it. Oh, and I also changed my Facebook profile for it. Maybe I'm getting obsessive? Oh well, I'm trying. I just need to get my butt in gear for this. I may want to tell my dad too. I think he knows but he likes to forget things. Summer is full of such beautiful flowers. From "Hydrangeas" and "Sunflowers" to "Forget Me Nots" and "Tiger Lilies", summer is full of color, life and occasionally a death or too. My next idea for money is to take in cans. All I have to do is send out a mass note to my neighbors then arrange a pick up. It usually works for the women who try to do the 3-Day Brest Cancer Walk. A bake sale might be my next choice. Any other easy money making ideas? I love my church. We have two campuses, a Clarkston campus on Bluegrass drive and a White Lake campus across from the new SUPER Walmart. We have over 2,000 members, if each were to donate $1 then I'd have my project. I'll try other churches after I see how my church takes to it. We usually do a fundraiser for hurricane victims but we haven't done one in a while so I'm pretty sure people will just be oh so excited to donate. I do enough in the church so members know who I am and trust me. I'm so excited to put this into action! It's an easy enough project not to consume my whole life but also it's easy to get out there when I'm helping at church or around the community. Yay for volunteering. Unless it becomes your whole life, but hey it happens :) Thanks for reading exhausted ramble. The End Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment