Today, I was about to put my first letter in my scrapbook when I realized it was upside down.
This kind of annoyed me because there's no way to fix it and I wasn't about to go through all the trouble of buying another scrapbook and repainting it. So I decided to just leave it as is and when I put things in it, I'll just tape the bottom so it doesn't fall through the bottom. So that's no big deal, and luckily has been the only bad thing to happen. Besides that small problem, my summer has continued to be amazing. I attended another concert on Friday. I actually planned on going to this when I found out about it during another concert a while back and shortly after decided not to go because I'd just be getting back from a big concert a few days after. The day before it, I learned that a band I have supported from day one was going to be there, and they aren't very popular at all, so I figured I may as well go and support them even further. It turned out to be a really good idea, because after their set was over, I left front and center to go hang out with them. I found Johnny first and told him that I was there for them, he of course didn't believe me, but I convinced him by saying I wouldn't have left the crowd if I wasn't there for them. After talking for a while and getting a picture with him, I left to find Nick, the lead singer. After having the same discussion with him, and getting a hug and picture I left to find Lloyd. Lloyd is the guitarist, and the one that I used to talk to the most, he was also the hardest to find. Once I finally found him and explained how I've known them and that they were the reason I was there he gave me a hug and asked my name. When I told him my name he immediately remembered me and we brought up an old conversation we had several years ago. After talking for some time he told me next time they came to Michigan they would put me on guest list, in return I said I'd make a Starbucks run for them. After talking to all of them for a while longer, I received Johnny's number because the one I knew personally didn't have his own phone. From talking to them and finally meeting them I gained so much respect, even though I had much of it for them to begin with. Now my next concert is in 5 days, the very famous WARPED tour. Words can't describe my excitement.
Love, Lilly.
What was the name of the band?
ReplyDeleteAh Lilly I find you to be lucky :P
ReplyDelete