Like I said in the last blog,these five scenes focused mainly with the theme of betrayal;however,I took it to a whole new level.Both Drake and Charlette betrayed their boss and Drake went as far as to kill him(nothing says quitting a job better than an explosion:)).Don't worry,it does tie into the plot better,with the boss wanting to spy on him previously,along with him coming back as an enemy(hint hint).This is going to be one of the major plot twists when it comes into play along with most of the ending.
Luckily,I was able to hit my goal of five chapters completed this week,making the total fifteen completed,falling short of what I expected it to take for them to escape.The reason being is that since this is supposed to be a videogame plot,I wanted to remove most of the missions that would be repeatable in gameplay,thus making it more entertaining to the player.The following is a summary to give you a little insight at my writing.
11.Drake gains a new power by defeating an alien "elite",one of four just like it that were created from the alien ruler separating itself.
12.The second switch is activated,allowing further access into the city.
13.With the word of a new bullet being located near the same area where the next switch is,Drake obtains the ammunition and also spots the second switch.He goes after it even though he is disobeying orders.
14.The third switch is turned on and Drake returns to Charlette and his boss.
15.The fourth and final switch is activated as well as the two escaping with their boss getting killed.
Two things that I should clear up include:
The number of switches went from six to four due to repeatedness and to speed things up.
Drake's weapons are Palm Guns,weapons of his design that materialize fired bullets from a flashdrive.He can download any type of bullet onto it and explains how the one in scene 13 is of use to him.
Other notes include:
The plot is set in the year 2047,with the first plot being set two years prior,thus explaining technological advancements.
The elites will all be bosses ingame except for the fourth one,which will be saved for the next sequel.If anyone wants more insight on this or any of my other stories,please contact me or post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment