Wednesday, July 7, 2010
second post
this my update on the project which I'm writing jounals about real and fictional stories also making a scrapebook about my summer. So far in my scrapebook i have pictures of my siblings and I at the wavepool. i wrote my journals about the fun I had at the wavepool and the 4th of july party we had at my house. I saw eclipse put my movie ticket in my scrapebook. i also wrote a fictional story about a woman who is a serect agent for the government and doesn't tell her husband. Then someone from her past trys to kill her and destory the government. So she has to save her husband, the government, and tell her husband who she really is. Also another story is about a girl and her brother who go to new york city to search their dream and have a advanture with each other one last time before they grandute. Next week i will post about new journals and what i put in my scrapebook. Comment all you want about my posts and I'll updated next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment