Ok so this is Loni and this will be my fourth post and I haven’t progressed at all since my last post.
I’m not so sure I’m going to actually accomplish anything that I wanted to for this whole summer project. Time is running out and I haven’t had any time and won’t have any time for the rest of the summer.
My goal was to collect donations by playing my saxophone and then using that money for charity and my own personal wants. However, I have been unable to play at any location or collect any money whatsoever.
On the brightside I haven’t completely given up hope for my goal. I’m going to
I also believe that were going to a place called Padre Island in
Also I’m going to beg my mom to stop at the San Antonio River Walk, it’s so beautiful there and so many people are there, it would be a great place for a sax adventure.
So I’m thinking about doing like a video diary, writing diary or scrapbook to follow the events of my project, but I’m not sure which is best. Personally I think that a scrapbook would be the coolest, just because I kind of like doing that stuff. So hopefully it will turn out cool.
Also seeing as how I’m a bit more behind than I thought I would be, I’m guessing that I won’t really have enough to put half towards a new car and half towards a charity, so I was thinking maybe instead of putting half towards a new car I could put half towards new clothes for school. Ahh Yeahhh :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment