As I plan days to follow people and fill up my schedule, I think more and more about my goal. My goal was to create my own opinion on with sex, male of female, teenagers had better social skills. I then realized, how can I do this? I am not an expert on human interaction, though it would be very cool if I was. I realized that I want better social skills. I love people and talking and interacting, but how can I make myself better at it?
I decided that while I followed these people, I could spot things that they do that are good while they interact with people. Not only will I notice the good, but I will notice what I shouldn't do. I've decided that learning from others around me shouldn't just be this one time thing for this project. I want to take something from this summer; I want it to better me as a person. So, even after this project, I want to continue to learn from the people around me, though, not in a stalker manner as I suppose I am doing this summer.
I will no longer be judging people this summer, I will be soaking in what they do and changing some of my social mannerisms and also adding things to the way I interact with the people around me, whether it be friends, family, or people I don't know. I will better myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment