Thursday, July 29, 2010

S.Madden's 5th Post!

Well, here I am, writing my fifth post. I do not really have much to say. Once again, I am at a loss for words. I can say that I am ready to get back to school; and get busy. I do not really like having nothing to do all the time, but it is good to have a break.

Since I got this job, my mom acts like she does not have to pay for anything anymore. That is in my opinion, at least. Frankly, it is highly annoying. The deal was to get a job and pay for my car insurance and gas, not pay for everything myself. Well now it has been more than that. She still buys me things, but it is not what it used to be. It is always something like "how much are you going to put in on it" or "you got money, you buy it". I know I sound a bit spoiled, but i am not used to these types for things. I know as an adult things are like that, were you have to pay for everything yourself, but i am not there yet.

Now, on to my job. Lately, things have just been okay. I am starting to feel like i am butting heads with an employee there; on the other hand i am getting to know other employees better. there is always going to be someone you feel you just do not get along with and I get that. Although, i am not there to make friends, I feel like things should be a little more professional. I am the youngest there, and thats exactly how i am starting to get treated with this person. I may be sixteen, but i do not like being talked to like i am someone's four year old child.

Well, that is all for now.
S.Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment