Saturday, July 24, 2010

A week of... nothing

This week was, well a normal summer week. Many a times I found myself saying, I should really work on my project, then just falling back asleep. Besides just falling back asleep I also was probably as un- green as possible, so I guess you could say that I did work on my project, I was just seeing what it was like to not live green and how inefficient the lifestyle was.
The first event this week was the 4-h fair mostly I just did the average fair stuff nothing significant, so I thought I'd talk about last years fair. Last year I did a project on conserving energy, during which I found out that the 4-h fair used old animal bedding to make energy. So I might have not gone green at fair but at least I went to a fair that used green ideas!
Next, we went to the boat races, I could practically feel the holes in the ozone as a boat with a jet engine drove past, with a wave of heat rolling off it. So, sadly about the only green thing I did that weekend was pick up some brats Popsicle wrapper! Oh well at least we had some quality family time while watching the "enviorment polluting", boats.
So ya not the most successful week but hey at least I did one green thing! Oops almost forgot that clay bowl I was gonna make... well I found it completely hardened under my dad's seat, so much for that idea! Hopefully next week will bring a more interesting element to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment