The last summary for "Galaxy 2"revealed that Drake and his friends were planning to escape out of the city.The plan is to use multiple switches hidden in the city ruins to get by gates in the tunnel system,the only known way to escape.The first one is activated in scene 6(I forgot to mention that).
This week,I fell short of my goal of six scenes per week and made it to four new ones this week.This is largely due to the fact of them being longer and that it took more planning for them than I thought.My goal is that by the time that I'm done with the plot,there will be a total of forty scenes.Currently,I have ten done,meaning that I am averaging at five scenes per week.With that being said,half of it will entirely take place withing the city,while the other half takes place outside of it.Along with how I originally stated that I wasn't sure if there would be a second sequel,now I am positive that there will be one,which I will be working on during the school year.
Before I begin the summary,I would like to state that these four chapters reopened the feelings of love and betrayal to the characters,focusing more on that and specifically betrayal in the next chapter.
7.Drake and Charlette(the possible love interest) are instructed to rest up and go to her house.On the way,they are atacked by a group of soldiers.While sleeping,Drake has visions of his friends dying(these visions will continue throughout the plot).
8.Trying to make it to the second switch,Drake is stopped by a turret.He returns back to his friends to devise a plan.It is also revealed that Charlette still has feelings for Drake.
9.Drake thinks of a plan involving gaining a new ability so that it can help him survive.More soldiers appear and attack the building they are in,fortunately,Drake stops the chaos.
10.Drake begins to locate and kill a group of aliens but does not gain any powers,he waits in hopes that he enraged a more powerful foe.
My goal for next week is to have up to scene sixteen completed.If anyone wants more insight on this or any of my other stories,please contact me or post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment