Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2nd Post

I've made a lot of progress since I started this project, but I will say it has been pretty hard talking to my family about what is wrong, but the hardest person is my mom. When I went up north, it was amazing, I had no worries, and I was getting close with my family again, but they can always tell when there is something wrong, so when it came time for opening up about everything it was really hard, but it was nice and becoming easier to talk to people. The relationship with my mom has not got any easier, it has actually been harder. I feel like a stranger to her when it comes to everything, I don't know if it will ever be easy and get close with her.

Writing in the journal has been a lot easier, and being true to myself, not lying to myself, it is easier then I thought it would be, I know everything I say is safe, and I always fell so much better after writing, and getting everything off my chest. Not only have I been writing about everything, but I also have drawn something, or attempted to write a poem to keep my mind off things when there's something wrong. I have also came to realize me becoming more in shape and healthier and staying active has made my moods a lot better and kept me smiling more and not so moody all the time.

I'm plan on keep doing everything I'm doing to keep me more happy, and dealing with my depression, but I also need to keep trying and getting a better relationship going with my mom, it is really hard not being able to talk to her, I need to figure out a way to do that, I haven't figured it out yet. I think I'm just going to keep just having small conversations on little things and get close and hopefully soon I can open up to her.

1 comment: