This is the song that I absolutely love and it's by the same women I have on my iPod. She's a professional so she obviously sounds amazing and I can only hope I sound half as good.
Woah, thats really cool! I haven't heard much Brams before. I usually listen to baroque era stuff like Bach and Vivaldi. Perhaps its time to gets Brams on my iPod. :)
I will confess I haven't heard much Brams but I absolutely love the Hungarian Dances. I have heard some others but none that I could list off the top of my head.
Woah, thats really cool! I haven't heard much Brams before. I usually listen to baroque era stuff like Bach and Vivaldi. Perhaps its time to gets Brams on my iPod. :)
ReplyDeleteI will confess I haven't heard much Brams but I absolutely love the Hungarian Dances. I have heard some others but none that I could list off the top of my head.
ReplyDelete