Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh gosh procrastination, procrastination!

So this is my second blog, it is a little late but last week I didn't have access to a computer because our 6 year old Dell died on us and my laptop was off being fixed up. My photo journal is coming along well I took over 200 photos all last week of my friends and family. I am going to devote a whole section in my journal to the 100 or so pictures I took of the Fireworks on my lake. For these I used a slow night time shutter speed and got some really nice vibrant pictures from it. The other hundred pictures that are of my family and friends approximately 75 of them have my best friends Sam Jenkins or Katelin Webster in them. I took several pictures of Sam Jenkins with a fast shutter speed while she was wearing a pink flowery hat and swimming under the water. This resulted in 20 pictures of her in exactly the same pose. I absolutely love my underwater camera, and I really want to try it out in a pool. I would think that those pictures would come out clearer than the pictures from the dirty lake, but maybe the chlorine will do some funky things to the pictures. Hopefully not though. I uploaded my pictures to the computer and changed the colors around on some of them to make them pop a little more I did this to most of the underwater pictures so that everyone's face sticks out a little more. So this was my blog for 7-4-10 to 7-11-10. I had a lot of fun so far with this project and I hope that it stay's that way.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about the chlorine, I'm sure the camera company realized that their camera would be used in a pool sooner or later. Think of all those people who have only ever swam in a pool before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so I'm pretty tired and as I was reading I thought a 6 year old named Dell died!!!!!!!!! rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea ocean I used it in a pool and it was fine. My pictures actually look like 10x better and clearer. And aww Steph no 6 yr old named Dell died in the making of this blog. Just my computer lol

    ReplyDelete