Procrastination is one of my worst weaknesses when it comes to school work. But everyone does it every once in a while, right?
Project status: I have come to a few problems, but I have also found solutions.
1. What happens if I don't have anything to take pictures of?
Well, I then started taking pictures of the random things around me as I was sitting on the couch, or laying in bed. I had some pretty cool results.
2. What if I want pictures that other people had taken?
I found my old flash drive, I'm loading all of the pictures that aren't mine onto that to print off.
So, that's what I have so far. I'm slowly accumulating a pile of envelopes full of pictures to sort through. I've labeled each picture with the date so I don't mix them up. Things are going very smoothly.
Does anyone remember those pictures I posted a while ago? Well, the last photo is of Madison. While we were down in Orlando she won the Dancer of the Year title. We are all so proud! I'm having the best time taking pictures of all of these awesome events.
Now I'm back to procrastination. No, not that, it's more like, I have no time. I am only half way through the first book. I'm going to have to read non-stop from now till September! Please tell me I'm not the only person who is behind on the reading schedule. If I am it's fine, I'm a pretty fast reader.
I have many more photo opportunities coming up soon. I'll keep you posted, not that I have a choice... just kidding.
Summer is over half way done! That is kind of unreal to me. We will be Juniors next year, AHH! Lets finish this summer on a good note. : )
You are not alone with the reading, haha. I am also. (of course, big shocker, huh? Lol)
ReplyDeleteGisele, you WOULD be the one to be where I am. Haha of course. : )
ReplyDeleteI'm really behind too!!!
ReplyDeleteLol. Yes I WOULD. (hense my sarcastic, "of course, big shocker, huh?" Phahahah)
ReplyDelete