For my project, I am going to make a little book. An itsy bitsy little book, and fill it with pictures (I’m big on collages lol) and words straight from the heart. Since it’s for my boyfriend, it’s going to be very emotional and deep and whatnot, and all you guys get to hear EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. I’m sure you’re excited. (; Well bah, I am. I’m also excited to get some opinions and thoughts from some strangers (well, for now. I like new friends :D) on my arts.
From what I’m thinking so far, first I’m gonna need to make a book. Binding and all that fun stuff. Then the picture-gathering, gluing, writing, etc etc. Not too hard, it seems, but I’m a perfectionist. So trust me, it’s gonna take a while. My deadline is August 11, our 6-montheversary. I know it’s before school gets in, so I’ll prolly end up making another book. I really like the idea. :3
I got my inspiration from:
http://browse.deviantart.com/traditional/collage/?qh=§ion=&q=love+diary#/d1ofqo0
http://rainbowlullaby.deviantart.com/art/the-nothing-book-55444654?q=1&qo=1
http://fredfree.deviantart.com/art/collage-this-28922099?q=1&qo=1
http://rainbowlullaby.deviantart.com/art/are-you-alone-tonight-49851565?q=1&qo=1
Hopefully mine will turn out as good. {:http://rainbowlullaby.deviantart.com/art/the-nothing-book-55444654?q=1&qo=1
http://fredfree.deviantart.com/art/collage-this-28922099?q=1&qo=1
http://rainbowlullaby.deviantart.com/art/are-you-alone-tonight-49851565?q=1&qo=1
Next blog I’ll probably post how the binding went, and maybe some ideas for the text and images. Throughout the rest of the summer I’ll post how page or couple pages looks, evaluate them etc, maybe I’ll try to take some pictures too. :D BTW, warning: I’m super, ridiculously corny and lame sometimes. Just telling you.
tl;dr: artsy-fartsy book for bf.
Wish me luck. {:
-Cassie Valeen.

Do we have to keep this secret from him? well that should be easy enough for me, I don't know who your boyfriend is. Well, Good Luck, I look forward to reading about how your project goes!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, keep it a secret. (: Thank you!
ReplyDelete