Man I've been busy with the book. But it's turning out excellent, I'm so so excited. I've been collaging and painting and gluing and it's all very fun.
Above is one of the finished pages. I know I still need to post how the outside of the book looks, but I don't feel like it's finished yet, so I think that will come later.
Anyway, for this page, it was just collaging. Cutting around details is hard though! ]: But I think it looks nice. If you can't read it, it says "You create such beautiful things. Do you know how talented you are? I hope so. I really do." I typed it on an actual typewriter I found in my house, which makes me feel purdy darn cool. Anyway, Josh is an artist. I can't even describe how much he amazes me. And don't think I'm just biased. :P It's very true.
La la la I can't think of anything else to write... I guess that's all there is to say this time. I'm so psyched to keep working! (: Hope everyone's summer is going as good as mine. :3
-Cassie Valeen.

It looks great!!! :) You really made my day by commenting on my post!!! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool! I'm sure he will love it!
ReplyDeleteWoah! That really awesome, Cassie! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot you guys (: And yay, I'm happy it did Stephanie!!
ReplyDelete