Monday, August 9, 2010

3rd Post- Oh Gosh.

Let me start off with this; I know, I know I'm doing a terrible job at the once a week thing. I'm proud to say that I have been changing my eating habits. I've started only eating when I am actually hungry. Also, I've been sure to stop eating when I'm filled enough. One thing I could work on is cutting back on popcorn at the movies, I just recently started liking popcorn again so let's just say i eat more than enough. One smart decision I made was making a list of healthy snacks that I enjoy, because I noticed that sometimes I make a bad snack choice because I don't think about the healthy ones that I like.

In regards to exercising, I don't have anything positive to say. Aside from my internal aversion to exercise, the world seems to be working against me at the same time. For example, I got all dressed to exercise and while I was changing it started to pour rain. It proceeded to do this for the rest of the night so I couldn't exercise.

This week I am going to exercise everyday, so seven days straight of exercise. I also thought it would be smart for me to go to the Kettering work out room because there is something more fun about exercising on a treadmill. :) I can also go in the pool after I exercise to cool off and swimming is good exercise. My goal for the week is that I will have something positive to report in my next blog. At Kettering I can also weigh myself and log how many pounds I can lose from today until the first day of school.

For my next blog, It will be in a format with each day of exercise as a paragraph. I will also keep track of what I eat and about how much. I hope this way I can analyze the week, so I can see what I can do better as for as exercise habits and eating habits. This week, it will be important to continue reminding myself why I'm doing this to motivate me to work as hard as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment