Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ashley Shuell's 5th Blog post

Hello! I have blogged recently, but I have so much done. In total I have 26 pages done, and in total I have 33 pages and if my math is right I have 7 pages left! I have 16 poems left to add but I may take maybe 2 out, so what I was thinking was for the left over poems put them on the back of the pages of the poems I already added. it may look a bit confusing but most of my poems are important to me so I want to add them all! Well, I think I'll get done by September 1st! I am happy. I am afraid that it is a bit sloppy. Lately, I am not feeling so creative, but I need to kick it in high gear! I haven't used up all my paints which is good, and I am finding a lot of new ways to make really cool designs. I just got the 2 books we need to read, for some reason UPS was being dumb and left my books in New Jersey. I am really diggin' In Fact, it was something I needed to read. My mom is really likin' my project and as well as my Step-dad I have yet to show my Friend Cassie and my Dad. I am disappointed in my self I am only on my 5th blog post, I promised myself that I will blog on every sunday, but I feel like there wont be enough to work on for me to blog about 3 more times. One might be a filler. I am a bit nervous to give this my boyfriend on September First, I told a couple of my friends about it and they said he will, I hope so! Every free day I have I print out 3 poems and glue them and decorate them and if I feel Like I am up to it I add 3 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment