So, my Internet is still down, so this time I am blogging from my grandparents.
I have not been to a Zumba class. I still would like to try it, but I was working or playing softball on all the available class times this week. Chances are a Zumba class may not be something I will be able to do soon due to my schedule. Once things free up some though I will plan to try it.
As to the iCarly idea...ha, that's funny. Not only does it look funny on TV, but it also is incredibly hilarious to try to do. I tried it one day and swear I laughed every time. You start running out of ideas for 30 seconds workout so your exercises get interesting. You start with things like push-ups, jumping jacks and sit-ups. Later I ended up doing squats, lungs, gluteus exercises (the ones from gym class, Ha!), inner and outer thigh exercises and eventually i was doing things like awkward jumping jacks..yes, haha. You continuously move your arms and lift one leg at a time leaning towards the lifted leg. Sounds silly, but it is actually a very good workout.
I did use our Wii Fit the other day, it was quite fun. I enjoyed myself and felt myself getting a good work-out all in one. It was fun (: It's really cool also that it tells you how your doing and how many calories you burn.
I seem to really like milk lately, and I seem to be eating a little better now, without even trying, it's pretty sweet.
Reading...it's coming along, I still am not finished though.
Next week, I will be at Orchestra Camp. I will plan to Blog Sunday before I leave. I will also plan to continue working-out while I'm there.
(I can't believe I didn't give my last post a title :o )
No comments:
Post a Comment