Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 7-1 More Left

Good news,I'm still in AP.I did discover however that the district made up some bogus rule that if you sign up for AP,you can't switch out.This does not affect me though because my dad said I could stay in.

Bad news,I finished the project a week early.I will continue to be productive with the extra time and either work on concept art(yes I can draw),or review over the books before my final post which requires a comparison between the project and AVM.Before I give out the summary,I have two things to state.One,a portion of scene 33 will not be posted for it is too revealing to Drake's past.This is to ensure that if the game is made,nobody will know about it(atleast on the internet cause its public).If you wish to know,ask me in school.Secondly,Drake dies in the ending.Any complaints can be sent to me or you can ask me later on why I did it.

The final summary is as follows:

30.Drake finds the extra help he needed(an old machine gun)to modify his weapon.Charlette is captured by a military operative.

31.Drake rescues Charlette and attracts the attention of everyone in the base.They are chased while piloting a helicopter as their escape vehicle.

32.The two head back to their hometown and take refuge in their former workplace.

33.Drake's modification is complete and gets a call from an alien controlled version of his old boss,who was presumed to be dead earlier on.He dies soon after telling Drake that Charlette is in trouble.

Epilogue:Drake realizes that the foe he just faced was not an elite,meaning that there is still one left.He dies in an explosion that was created from a rocket hitting him in an attempt to save Charlette.

If you have any questions about this plot or any of my five other works,please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment