Saturday, August 21, 2010
Post 7!
So I guess it's fair to call this week an epic fail. With only a few days left until school I really don’t want to spend them doing summer work! I probably should suck it up and finish the project on a good note since there is only one more week left. The start to my week didn't go as planned; The boxes that were supposed to be completed, well let's just say they didn't get done. My dad also worked very late every night so I didn't get any weightlifting in either. The only thing I did keep up on was running, since that was basically the only thing I could do on my own. I was actually surprised, I ran 3 miles one day and then bumped it up to 4 miles the next! It is better than just sitting and doing nothing because I couldn’t jump train so that’s a plus. I have been trying to eat frequently throughout the day to keep my energy level up but it's always so difficult when you're out and about. I have been watching what I eat and making sure that I have a lot of variety. Since next week is my last week I plan on doing 2 of my workouts and then one day doing a workout and lifting weights. I figure if I have a plan I'll stick with it and I will force myself to do it. Mainly I just want to complete this project and get on with all of the reading. I have been doing pretty good with reading and I am trying to finish up Animal, Miracle, Vegetable so I can start on the other one. I can relate to one of the chapters in the book that talks about all the tomatoes because my fridge is full of them and I have no idea what to do with them. I have even considered following one of the recipes in the book, I think I will matter of fact. In my next post I'll let you guys know how it worked out and how my last week of training for the project went! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment