Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Post Number Six

I realize that I am still behind, but after this post only two to go!

I am seriously so happy that today is the last day that I will have to record videos for this project. I already feel at ease for this to be over. It's not like I really have been recording a lot lately, I just don't want to do it anymore.

I'm glad that this project gave me an opportunity to do something that I've been wanting to do, but I'm just going to leave this job to the professionals aka Charles Trippy.

Lately, I've just been editing the videos together. I really want to get it overwith. Even though I know no one but me has watched these daily vlogs I still like to watch them. They make me laugh and I love seeing all my hard work put together.

I still have not finished In Fact, but I'm planning on finishing it today. I would like to get a good start on my essay so that way it won't be a crappy, rushed through, last minute type deal that I always seem to do. I am having slight issues with the chart, but I'm not too worried about it.

All and all, this was absolutely way better than last years summer assignment. I still felt like I was put through hell, but luckily I'm actually proud of my work this time.

For those of you (uhhhhhh there are none) who watch these... here are the latest videos!
This is day 16-20
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=day21-25.mp4
Day 21-25
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=day21-25.mp4
And then Days 26-31
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=Day26-31.mp4
Enjoy all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment