Without further ado, here's the first interview! The interviewees are Rachael and her horse, hailing from Ohio! This was a fun thing to do, you have no idea. (And if you click the pictures, they go to full-view! The pictures were a pain to do, since I'd cut one in half so it could go to the left of the others, but I didn't realize it'd put a blocky frame on it. That messed up the layout pretty bad, so I rearranged them in rows. In all, a good learning experience.)
k9soapbox.blogspot.com will be the site where you'll find my interviews and drawings for the project, as well as anything I'd like to put out there. After this project, it'll probably become my personal blog, so check back on it if you're interested. If not, cheers to you! I know I probably wouldn't read someone's personal blog out of sheer laziness, so it's not a huge deal.
Anyhow, on to the news. Next week, I'll be back in Missouri. Yes, Missouri...which is spelled M-i-s-e-r-y if and only if my internet connection is again unavailable. If I can post, I will. If not, I'll have a lot to catch up on when I return, though I should be able to interview my grandparents and their young Border Collie while I'm there, so there will at least be some progress.
For those of you interested, my second interview was with Elyse Komarzec, and her cat, Murphy! Murphy is a deaf Maine Coon, and a very beautiful one at that. He's very, very fluffy. As soon as I can format it all nice and prettily, I'll have that up on k9soapbox as well. Hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am!
Best of luck to you all!
~Staicee
No comments:
Post a Comment