Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Proud (:

So, as many of you know, Monday was my Sweet 16 Birthday. Since I was having difficulty giving people ideas of what to give me, I asked my Aunt if we could just go shopping, so we did yesterday. I know your probably reading this and thinking, "Gisele, I really don't care if you went shopping, what does this have to do with your project?", well actually a lot. When I was shopping I found that I was buying smaller sizes than I did the last time I went shopping, needless to say I was proud. It feels so great to actually see results. I had been seeing changes, but then began to feel like I was slowing down as far as their actually being changes. Well, just as I had begun to think, "Man, I don't really feel that different", I started to relize that their really are changes. Loving my muscles, haha.

In relation to my last post, exercising is not quite a chore anymore because though I am still busy, I am not quite as busy. I guess before it more or less felt a bit like a chore because I was running out of time everyday and doing it at the last minute.

As a change, Mike (my soon to be step-brother) and I went running together the other day. He knew I needed to exercise and he needed to also for his training. (He recently swore in to the Army National Guard) We went on a mile jog and then walked about a half mile. We were both listening to music and kind of ignoring eachother, but it was nice to be exercising with another person.

I also sat myself down today and did some reading. I'm proud of myself. I got even further than I had expected too. Yay!

Also, I don't believe I will be bringing my journal in for the school year, it has ended being more full of personal thoughts and accounts that mainly have none or little relation to this project, oops. Haha, but that's ok.

Until next time, Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment