Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey Kettering AP! I just figured out how to use green screen. It's so cool. Anyway, I've been so busy this summer I haven't had a chance to blog. The reason the green screen is so awesome is because my project is to write and film a show for youtube. Now that I can use green screen I can put cool backrounds in my videos. The show's plot will mostly be a secret, but I can tell you now that it will center around the vampire and werewolf of justice. I know it sounds crazy, but the story is pretty good. I made a sample video of a gnome, to show off my green screen skills, called The Gnome And The Green Screen. The video is kinda short but you'll get the idea of what my editing software can do. Soon I will blog and include a sneek peek of show. You guys will be the fist to hear about or see the vampire and werewolf of justice. Filming began a few days ago and is going very well. I will continue the show during the school year even though the assignment will be finished. If anyone wants to be in it at some point let me know. If you think you are too cool to be in the show, that's okay too. The show will be on this channel very soon http://www.youtube.com/user/gnomepireandgnudge. I will put a link to the channel in every blog. I will make sure to tell you when the show will be on youtube as well. Writing the show all summer has been fun, but nothing is cooler than how it feels to see it on camera. My project is almost finished and I'll see you guys in school.I hope you guys like the show and I will blog again real soon. -Sasha Berriel

No comments:

Post a Comment