Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Success! Sorta..

Dun dun dun duhhhhhhhh!
So guess who made a bit of actual progress? That's right. Me. Oh yeahh.

As you know, I've been weighing myself irregularly and nothing has changed aside from small fluctuations. I took some classmate's advice and started doing it in the morning and such, semi regularly and bam! I noticed a difference. I officially weigh 10 pounds less than I did in the middle of July. Not much for a month, but I'm happy. A couple days ago someone asked if I'd lost weight so it must be kind of noticeable. Yayy! I'm just like stoked.

So about that reading...not doing to hot on it. I'm two chapters into Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and only a couple essays into the In Fact book. Kind of ashamed, yet another part of me doesn't care. The worst part is that I don't really have the time to do it all. Between work, cello junk, SLEEP (very much needed) and the small amount of friend time that I do have, I just don't know where I can sit down and read it all. I wouldn't be worried about the essay if I wasn't worried about the actual reading. I'm good with essays. Not good with reading stuff I don't like.

So this blog is my official stress counter! Most stressful summer ever. Gross. Oh well. Better get to trying to read..

No comments:

Post a Comment