Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost There! (Seventh Entry)

Guess What? It's me again. This is my seventh post, as you can clearly see. I've finished the cadence for snares, tenors, and basses. It's sounding pretty good, and I might change some things if time allows. All in all, it looks good for my first attempt. I hope others will agree. If I get really lucky we might play it for something. That all depends on how the whole cadence turns out. Other than that, there's not much to report, so it's time to move to the part where I outline next week's work.



So, this week I'll be writing the cymbal part of the cadence. It's the easiest part to write, so it won't be too difficult to finish in a week. After that, I might try to type it out to look nicer, and I might also use a program that can play the whole cadence for me. Another thing I might do is edit the cadence a little bit to make it sound better. On a different note, I will be doing at least one extra blog, since I still have time to. I'm not sure what my plan is, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

There you have it, my update for this week. My plans after I finish the cymbal part are up in the air, but I'll be busy these next few weeks for sure, because there are many things I can do in the short time I have left. School will be starting soon, where did summer go? Anyways, I hope this cadence becomes something more than a summer project, but only time will tell. That's all for now, so I will be here next week for another new entry, and my plans for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment