Well, this is my eighth post, for those of you who don't know Spanish. Although I'm only required to do eight entries, I am going to do nine. The ninth one will be the essay that connects my project with Kingsolver's. I have some good news about what I have accomplished last week. I finished the entire cadence! This is great news, because I've finished all that I said I would do this summer. Well, except for the second cadence I said I would do if time allows. Clearly, I won't be writing another, seeing as how there's less than two weeks left of summer break. But, if I can, I'll try to get it written out on paper using software that I unfortunately don't have, instead of my handwriting, which is what I've been using up until now.
The software I need to is music making software, and I know exactly where a computer with the ability to this is. There are computers in one of the practice rooms at Kettering that have this software. Now, the only problem is being able to have access to them. I already go to that part the school during the summer because of marching band rehearsal, so that isn't the problem. The problem is that I can't be there unless a teacher is there as well, and I don't want to keep them after rehearsal while I use the computers. So, it's possible that I won't be able to accomplish this. I think I'll be able to one way or another, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
So that's my plan, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. I'm only doing this anyways because I have an extra week and a half on my hands, and I have nothing else I can do on this project. This is my second to last post; the summer sure did go by fast. That's all I have to say, so goodbye until next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment