Yep, I completed the book. (: I wish I had been able to take pictures of it before I gave it to Josh, but unfortunately I was sorta rushed at the end and didn't. Sorry. But he did like it. A lot. Which meant the world to me. He says he looks at it often, sometimes more than once a day. Watching him go through the pages and smile and laugh was the best. The feeling I had was so wonderful - I felt relieved, I guess. And complete.
Hmm... so now I don't know what to write about. What else could I include in my summer project? Well I finished reading the books... Animal, Vegetable, Miracle I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. I dunno, I just found it tedious, and uninteresting at a lot of points. Gah, now I just have to write the essay(s? I forget.) and do the chart. Ergh.
So what to write about... I suppose the rest of my blogs can be... personal analyzation. Nothing interesting, I wouldn't suggest reading them. I guess they'll be about feelings and goings on and all the things I always want to keep track of but never do because I'm lazy. So I'll start on that next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment