Friday, August 27, 2010
Number 7
This is my seventh post on the blog updated on my project. So far i jounral going to my friend's dom house with my brother so he can play with her brother mark. It was fun we watched movies, played online, and stayed the night. I also went with Dom, her brother, and my brother to the movies the next day we saw vampires suck. It was alot funnier then i throught it was going to be. On a scale from 1 to 10 i give the movie an eight. My little brother had his first corsairs football it was his first time ever playing football. They won they game 8 to 6 and my little bro played running back. It was awsome to see my little brother play so well. I was very proud. I watched my mom's friend's little girl for two days while he work and she was so easy to take care of. We also found out one of our cats were pregant and she had her babies. They are the cutest kittens ever! I work a little on my stories like the one about the girl and her brother going to new york from a auction she had. My work is getting better and I'm happy because when school starts i won't fail the class because of not being able to write anything. Next week will my last post and update on my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment