Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Band Camp Week

Ok, so this is my third post and I know I am behind. I have been gone to Florida for two weeks and Band Camp the week before that so I have all those three weeks to blog about. I am going to start with Band Camp week.

What can I say about Band Camp, other than it started off slow and rapidly speed up so that it was more fun. I took lot's and lot's of pictures every day trying to capture as much of Little Pine Island (where camp is located) as I could. I actually ran out of space on a 4 giga bite memory card while I was there. The majority of this memory card was pictures of the nature there and the senior skit on talent night. I took pictures of my section dressed up as different characters from Harry Potter. Jordan Masek was Harry Potter, he was amazing with his fake glasses and my eyeliner used as a lightning scar, it was hilarious.

The last week of the summer I am compiling all of my photos I took and going to make a 2010 Summer scrap book. Band Camp will get it's own section and have more writing in it then probably any other section. I will use bright and bold colors for the back sheets of the Band Camp section, because band is loud and bold.

This is it for this post. Band Camp was as amazing this year as it has been the previous two years, and this year, using this project hopefully I will be able to look back in twenty five years and remember how much fun it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment