Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out of titles so this is what I'll call it...

Sorry to report with hardly any news AGAIN, any who this is a summary of the week. First off drivers ed basically, in terms of my project, a time to sit and waste as much energy as possible; for example, we sat in the air conditioning for hours watching movies and learning how to drive a vehicle that destroys the atmosphere, yay us! I'm not even sure if I wanna drive, is anyone else having that problem? I mean what's wrong with getting driven around, not needing to pay for gas and not needing a job?!? So there we have the first few days now on to the rest...
The next day (Thursday) we went to my grandparent's house. As I have learned from past experience this means weeding, blah! So we weeded and did yard work for most of the day I'm not sure if that counts as going green but if it does than one day in their jungle of a backyard could count for a lifetime of going green! Of course no matter how many weeds it's always good to visit them.
Finally my dad and I went to the boat for a daughter father vacation. Always a fun time, though not including green we got to order Chinese, go fishing, snorkel and chillax! So the small portion of going green comes in when we were snorkeling during which we picked up litter from the lake. Oh and not to mention we also spent some time stargazing instead of watching t.v.
So mabey I didn't go very green this week but I tried a little :) so there you go my super duper weekend in a nutshell. I wish I could report more but i'm kinda at a dead end. For now Hannah over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment