Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fifth Blog

Since there it only a little over a week of summer and this is my fifth blog, I'm just a little stressed.... actually I am so stressed that I can practically feel the zits forming on my face. Dispite my worry, I know I will successfully finish this, I have the rest of my summer planned out hour by hour, well, not that precise but I have this very planned. I want to get this done with two days left, that's my plan.
Anyway.... on with my project, on Thursday I had a couple people over. Since it was only a couple people it wasn't very stressfull. I just made sure I gave them food and water when they were hungry or thirsty; simple stuff. I also paid for them when we went on a 7 11 run..... well actually my mom paid, but I didn't make them pay. All in all the day went smoothly, but this is what I normally do when I have people over.
Then, yesterday I had seventeen people over at my house, and though my parents were there to help me out behind the scenes, I was still trying to juggle every request thrown at me and trying to relax and have fun. It was hard to figure out which task I should do first, if whatever I needed was right there I would do it, but some tasks sent me throughout the house and hard. It was intense. It was crazy to have people calling you to do things, I now know how my mom feels. It was fun but insane, I liked it. I also had to make sure I knew when people were arriving and leaving, or if they were even coming. It was hard keeping track of all the people, let alone all the stuff. My parents left a lot of the work to me, but they still did so much, I learned so much from them. Next, I'll be asking the people I had yesterday their honest opinion on how I did as a hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment