Tuesday, August 31, 2010

last week

So I'm really behind on the blogging. So I will be posting a few times this week as I finish everything up. I am also really behind on the reading. I guess I have just been focused on having some fun this summer that I am not really paying attention to the summer work… however I have read about three essays out of in fact. Out of those first three essays I thought that shunned was the best. I think it was the best because there are other people out there that have had the authors same problem. Everyone today knows a girl that got pregnant at a young age. This story gave me the other side of the story. However it’s still the authors fault for letting it happen so the essay is more of a warning to the other young kids out there. That’s why I thought that shunned was a good essay. So last week I went from running seven miles to running eight or nine. This was probably the least fun part of the project because I was almost done but I still had another mile to go. It just makes you want to be done with the whole thing so it can be over with and I won’t have to worry about it. However, I won’t run the 10 miles until the next week. I think I will make my final run in the morning because it’s the coolest part of the day then and the bugs and other assorted creatures are not out. Also the chance of being hit by a car or drunk driver is much less than it is at night….so safety first I guess. Better safe than sorry. So I was also behind on reading so I started reading a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment