Friday, August 27, 2010

Ashley Shuell's 6th Blog post

Well hello, hello! Lately, I haven’t been working on it because I just lost my creativity, I guess, I over used to, so I took and week off and now I am back on track! Today I added 5 poems! Wooooooahh! And I want to add 8 more! By Saturday I need to be done! I am going to kick it into high gear, and only 2 more blog post to go! Sweeet! I am pretty happy with it so far, some are a bit sloppy and not as good as others but, hey what can you do? I forced myself to stop working on it today, because when I overdo it, it becomes sloppy and dumb, Thus I am here typing up my blog post. I still haven’t ran out of any paints yet which is good! I had to switch glues and the one I switched to sucks, but we already bought it and I don’t want to waste good money! I am running out of glue gun glue so I am trying really hard to conserve it! Trying my best! I really hope I can get this done in time; I will be disappointed in myself. School is almost here, and I cannot wait for our AP class, I know a lot of people in my class that I am excited to learn with. I have been reading In fact and I absolutely adore it with all of my heart! I find it interesting, It inspires me to write and get stuff published, over the weekend my family and I went up north and it takes ten hours to get up there so I was reading and watching movies, not at the same time but switching off and on, so I got in a lot of reading time! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment