Monday, August 9, 2010

Fifth Post, Erika Harris double dipping in the same night. That allowed?

Since there is a virus on my computer and the 'fixed' date is no where in sight I figured I write out my plan for the week. I think this is how we're suppose to blog anyway...

So the hardest yet least rewarding part of my week is to go through my grandma's suitcase of german letters and put them back together in chronilogical order. It's going to be hard since I don't think the date is very clear on most of them, if ledgiable at all. It's the first step to reading them. Next I'm going to pick the letter with the clearest writting and try to rewrite it so I can easily read it. Hannah Long told me of a woman at Cantiaberry (sorry for the spelling) who speaks German but can't read well anymore, I might see if she wants to help me out with this. Just to see what the letters consist of would make me happy for now.

The next part of my week is to interogate my mother about her family before she leaves for Chicago on Friday. She is taking me to get a consultation for my wisdom teeth being pulled tomorrow (Tuesday) so I'm planning on at least starting it on the way there and possibly in the waiting room. While on the subject of getting my teeth pulled, I think I'm going to do everything involving the 'In Fact' book after my surgery and I look like a chipmonk. Hopefully the drugs they put me on for it won't screw with my writing too much.

On a further note, I am dog sitting for my aunt Fay starting Thursday and she's a big talker, so I might ask her a few questions on the family when she comes to my house to drop Cola off.

Something ironic I just remembered: both my parents have a sibling that died at a young age. I think that can be something I might incorperate in my project. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment