This week was a good week. No, this week was an awesome week. I got back on track with trying to eat healthier and started working out outside of cheerleading again. I also improved on my full. I went from barely completing half of a rotation on the trampoline with a spot, to making it 3/4 of the way around without a spot.
This was pretty exciting for me because it means I am finally throwing this on my own without someone bumping me higher while I'm in the air, or setting me down so I don't land on my face. I'm still on a trampoline and I'm still not making it all the way around, but I'm doing it by myself.
I say that I rotated 3/4 of the way, but once my feet hit I kept rotating and trying to finish the skill. I did this because I am not experienced and don't know how to land. This is bad. I twisted my foot under myself and fell forward. It kind of (really) hurt. But it's all good I walked it off.
Because I'm starting to not suck, I set the goal that I will have my full by September 1st. I only chose that day because it's the end of my extra tumbling classes before school starts, and I promised myself I would have my full before I went back to school.
Technically, I'm done posting after one more blog, but I went into this project with the intention of documenting start to finish. So I will post my final required blog in about a week, and September 2nd, the day after my goal is set to be reached, I will post the results. These results will be positive results, because I am not about to set myself up for failure.
Catch you on the flip side.
No comments:
Post a Comment