Monday, August 23, 2010

Looks like I'm not the only one with a late 5th post....

I kept telling myself everyday for the past week that I would post my fifth blog entry, but never actually executed it until now, of course. I've also come to realize that all my blogs pretty much sound exactly alike. Let's see how this one goes.

The project is still going well. I've started to enjoy recording the events of my everyday life again. Nothing too exciting has happened lately, besides my big brother going to college that is. I'm still very far behind when it comes to editing all the clips together. The last day I put together was July 15th. That means I only have 30 some odd more to go. Wahoo! NOT!
Hopefully this dang so called "vacation" will bring me some down time so I have an opportunity to catch up with all this summer ending madness.

Maybe next I can babble on about what I've been up to. So I've already mentioned that I took my brother to college. I don't even remember what else I've been up to. Nothing eventful at all. Tomorrow I'm leaving to go to Traverse City with my parents. Blah blah blah. This blog is extremely boring and I am sorry. I just wish that summer wasn't coming to a close soon.

Oh the reading! It's going great for the most part. I'm really hoping to hit my goal of finishing by thursday. That'd be really nice.



Here's the links to my videos that I know you all are so dying to read. Right? Aw you're no fun.
Day 9
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=DAY9.mp4&newest=1

Days 10-15
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/LilP_ciak2012/?action=view&current=DAY9.mp4&newest=1#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs951.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fad357%2FLilP_ciak2012%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDAY10-15.mp4%26newest%3D1

No comments:

Post a Comment