Ok so this blog is about the week after I left my Grandparents house in Tampa. After I left I got to swim every day in a pool that was 8 feet deep, and had five small pools attached to it. I love the place where we stayed. It is a time share called The Fountains. It is in Orlando and so so beautiful. I got lot's and lot's of pictures of the landscaping because it is so beautiful. I will have many pages of pictures of this place because I love it! I am a little disappointed that it rained every single day I was in Florida for the whole 2 weeks, but it didn't stop me from swimming like a fishy. I also got a new swimsuit in Florida and there are quite a few pictures of me underwater with it on. I invented a new game with my camera. I would set it to self timer for like 10 secounds and then go and dive after it and try to beat the timer so that it took a picture of me when I was holding it other then when I would be swimming for it. I would usually win except when my mean older sister started chucking it like 50 feet away! It may have gotten scratched a couple times when it hit the floor of the pool but it is ok.
I took a few pictures on the way home from Florida, driving with my mom and older sister, but not many turned out. So this catches me up to how many blogs I am suppose to have.
I am so happy to be back in Waterford with my friends and brother. I missed making fun of him.
Next week is Orchestra Camp so I have to blog another time b4 then and when I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment